The 3rd Annual Unspoken : Survivors Stories
A Juried Fine Art Exhibition
Click here for the printable prospectus
Exhibition Dates: TBA
This exhibit will be available virtually on the Arizona Art Alliance, Arizona Artists Guild and Your Art Your Story websites
Overview: The 3rd Annual Unspoken : Survivors Stories features artwork by artists affected by suicide to raise awareness of the impact of suicide. The exhibit is co-sponsored by exhibition partners Your Art Your Story, the Arizona Art Alliance and the Arizona Artists Guild. This show will feature original 2 dimensional works including painting, drawing, photography, digital art, and collage. There are no fees to enter this show.
TBA: Entries are accepted through the Arizona Art Alliance website.
TBA: The virtual show will be posted online and promoted through social media
Who is Eligible to Enter? Artists who have participated in the Your Art Your Story art classes for Survivors of Suicide hosted by the Arizona Artists Guild. Collaborative artworks may be entered in this show.
How to Enter:
● Original 2 dimensional artwork. Painting, drawing, photography, digital art, collage and sculpture. Giclee prints are not allowed.
● Up to 3 works of art may be entered.
● Be sure to completely fill out the entry form. You will need to include your name as you would like it to appear on the label, the title, medium, dimensions and price of your work (if your work is for sale) or NFS (if it is Not for Sale).
● Take photos of your work and crop the images to remove the background and/or frame.
● Image file size should not exceed 5MB or 6 inches on the longest side.
● Identify your image files with your last name, a space, entry number. Example: Smith 1; Smith 2; Smith 3.
● No substitute or additional images will be accepted after completing the entry process.
● Please do not enter works that were already shown in previous Unspoken : Survivors Stories exhibitions.
● If you have any questions, contact Tess at info@AzArtAlliance.com.
Sales: Artists have the option of listing their work for sale. Any sales that may result from this exhibition must be negotiated solely by the Artist with the interested party. The Arizona Art Alliance assumes no responsibility for the integrity of the transaction. Artists are reminded to be cautious with online payment negotiations. The Arizona Art Alliance will not be handling sales of this exhibition or taking a percentage of sale.
Important Notes: Artist retains all rights, including copyright to their artwork; however, artist agrees to give the exhibition partners permission to publish images of artwork for this and future exhibitions, and for use in the exhibition partners’ website, social media and other promotional materials.
Curators: David L. Bradley and Tess Mosko Scherer, Arizona Art Alliance; Kristel Nielsen, Your Art Your Story. This is a non-juried show. The exhibition partners reserve the right to NOT post artwork it deems inappropriate.
click here for a printable prospectus